Non-dual Bramaviharas Retreat: July 17-23, 2020, at Cloud Mountain Retreat Center in Castle Rock, Washington, USA. Taught by Stephen. Register at www.cloudmountain.org. All accommodations are single or double rooms (no triples).
Non-dual Bramaviharas Retreat: tentatively April 19-25, 2021 at Seminario de Marola near Reggio Emilia, (near Bologna) Italy. Taught by Stephen. For more information, email retreat organizer Tomislav Maric at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Luminous Mind 14-day Retreat: August 13-26, 2021, at Cloud Mountain Retreat Center in Castle Rock, Washington, USA. Taught by Stephen and Tina. Register at www.CloudMountain.org. (Note: Doing this retreat and also the prior 14-day in the Europe would provide a 4-week retreat.) Click here for a 4-minute YouTube with Tina talking about “The Four Benefits of the Samatha Practice.” Click here to watch a 9-minute video of Tina providing an overview of the Luminous Mind retreat.
Dharma Talks and Retreats Upon Request at Your Location
Stephen is available to give dharma talks or lead retreats at your location. For a sample of dharma talks, or to view videos, please visit the Dharma Talks page. If you or your sangha are interested in organizing a retreat or dharma talk for Stephen to lead, please contact him directly as found on the Contacts Us page.
Here’s what students have to say about our events:
- “I’ve deepened my practice more than ever, due to the clarity of the teaching.”
- “My faith in Buddhism has been deepened to a degree previously unimaginable, but is tempered by a profound sobriety of mind and wisdom. Every word of the dharma talks penetrated the core of my being and accelerated my practice.”
- “If I was to describe this to a friend, I would call it ‘Jedi mind training!’”
- “I have seen more changes in myself from two years of concentration practice than in the previous 20 years of various meditation practices.”
- “It will rock your world!”
- “I feel more confident in my approach to the Anapanasati / samatha practice, and how to navigate the varied terrain as well.”
- “Tina and Stephen, your dedication to the dharma is so inspiring to me. You’ve given me the courage to embrace my true path in life. Your efforts and example have given me a clarity that is truly miraculous. Thank you for all your hard work.”