Buddha’s Heart ~ Six-Month Mentoring Program, 2023
Date: The next cohort begins in January 2023!
Online, via Zoom.
Stephen is pleased to offer this six-month mentoring program, based on his book Buddha’s Heart: Meditation Practice for Developing Well-being, Love, and Empathy.
This program is a wonderfully rare opportunity for dharma practitioners to deepen heart awareness and work with the common resistances to deepening heart awareness, while opening to the profound awakenings possible in this kind of deep heart exploration with one-on-one support in a safe, holding container. To support this, the group will be limited in participation to maintain cohesion and intimacy.
The program will include:
- Six monthly 5-hour group Zoom gatherings, recorded and shared on an online course platform
- Six monthly 30-minute one-on-one Zoom interviews with Stephen, to explore the practices and their impact
- Monthly readings from Buddha’s Heart and supplemental materials
- Monthly small-group peer connections
- An interactive platform for group discussion about course content, discussion questions, and readings with direct feedback from Stephen
- Access to all course materials for three months following the course completion
Investment: $995 subsidized / $1,495 sustaining / $2,495 supporting
(A $100 deposit to secure your registration, the balance due one month prior to the program start.)
To apply: Please visit awakeningdharma.org/bhym-reg/
Scholarship: Partial scholarships will be available in limited numbers. To apply for a scholarship, please write to email@example.com.
We will meet one Saturday each month, from 11am–4 pm US Eastern Time.
To check out your local time, please have a look here.
January 7 ~ February 4 ~ March 4
April 29 ~ May 6 ~ June 3